Step 6: The Final chapter !!
A tutorial can be as lengthy and descriptive as we want them to be but since time always act as a constraint for both you and us. So, in this section we are going to discuss certain important miscellaneous topics that will help you in the long run:
- Under <Settings> menu, down left in the WordPress Dashboard select <Permalinks> and change <Custom settings> to <Post Name> and save. This will result in the generation of search engine friendly URLs or links for pages and posts.
- Instead of writing articles in various categories try to focus on niche based blogging this will yield better results.
- Install and complete setup of SEO based plugins like Yoast SEO as this will lead to higher page rank in search engines. Also submit your website to various search engines like google, yahoo, bing, etc.
- Install Social Share plugins which lead to increase in traffic generation by content sharing among your visitors. Also, create your brand page in major social networking sites to stay connected with your visitors.
- For Monetizing your blog you can always opt for Google Adsense, Infolinks or affiliate marketing.
Thanking you for your patience and we hope this tutorial was helpful and stay tuned for more articles and tutorials on blogging.